2 minute(s) read
You have put a lot of energy to create your website, you have made several updates, adding content over the years but have you checked that your website is consistent both technically and content wise?
There are several quick actions to do to optimize your website. We suggest 2 tracks to follow:
1/ Make an audit of the pages of your website (technical and content):
This service of in-depth audit of its website allows to obtain an easy to understand assessment and answers, for example, the following questions:
- identify the slow pages,
- identify the pages with a weak content,
- check the keywords of each page,
- identify the sizes of images that are too large,
- identify links between pages (internal netlinking),
- identify usability problems,
- identify mobile-related problems.
For each category, our seo audit application displays the first 100 pages to be improved.
1.1/ identify the problems :
More than a simple SEO tool, our application automatically audits your website in depth up to 1,000 pages in 7 categories on 150 criteria: content, keywords, text/html ratio, seo, usability, mobile, technologies, social, link analysis, visitors and allows you to identify your SEO errors.
example seo audit seo audit keyword
1.2/ How to act quickly ?
After each in-depth audit of your site, consult the SEO tips in 15 different sections: content, image, link, page, social ...
It is possible to edit a complete report of the audit in PDF format and to export the data to make its own analysis. You can then transmit to your webmaster the technical elements to be modified and to the editorial manager the content elements to be optimized.
The first possible actions are for example :
- modify and optimize the titles and content of the pages,
- check the coherence of the keywords of the content in relation to the desired clientele.
2/ Understand how your users navigate on your website:
Understanding your users is essential to know how to improve your website. Check the path of each visitor and what he does on your site without infringing on his privacy:
2.1/ Visualize your visitor's journey:
- Record and visualize the path of each of your visitors,
- understand how your visitors navigate on your site,
- identify the blocking areas.
2.2/ Identify the elements
Our application generates heatmaps from your visitors' clicks, mouse movements and page scrolling.
- identify links or buttons that are never clicked,
- Identify areas that are clicked but are not links,
- verify that your visitors understand the path through your site.
Share this article :